Eastern Shore Urgent Care is now offering Telehealth appointments for our established patients. Please note, not all medical conditions can be diagnosed and treated by phone. Please call our office for an appointment and our staff will assist you and answer any questions.
First Time Telehealth Users
Call our office at (251) 626-3782 and you will receive an email to register for Telehealth. Once you have fully registered, you can set your first appointment.
Instructions for your Telephone Appointment
- Set your Telehealth appointment with one of our physicians by phone at (251) 626-3782 in the same way you would schedule a traditional in-office visit.
- You will receive an email from our office with instructions and a link to your appointment. The subject line is “Your video call is scheduled – please log in to prepare now.”
- Log in and prepare for your call. You will be presented with tasks that you need to complete as soon as possible. If those tasks are not completed ahead of time of the call your appointment might need to be rescheduled. Typical tasks are as follows:
- Pay copay – You may be asked to pay your copay by entering your credit card details in the app. The payment systems uses secure lines and you will receive an email receipt once completed.
- Update demographics – It is important that we have the correct information about your demographics and you will be asked to review and fill out what is missing.
- Sign Consent forms – You may be asked to sign consent forms. These can be signed with your finger and will be saved in your chart in your medical record.
- Test your camera and sound. If this is your first Telehealth call, you may want to give yourself a few extra minutes to test your camera and sound before your appointment time.
- Click the clock icon in lower right corner.
- Choose the appointment.
- Click Start video call.
- Click ‘Allow camera and microphone access’ if asked.
- Now you will see yourself in the lower right corner and you have successfully tested that your device can connect.
- Click the Hang-up icon under your image to leave the waiting room.
- Call back to confirm your appointment time with our staff.
- Start Your Appointment. Please start call 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Go to your appointment in the App.
- Click Start Video Call.
- You will be logged in to a virtual waiting room and your provider will be notified that you are ready for your appointment. Please wait for your physician to join the call.